If you have a pet snail, what would you name them? Or if you don’t own a pet snail, what name would you give to one should the opportunity arise?
Here is a list of fun snail names:
Cute Snail Names
1. Turbo snail
3. Mr. Awkward Sucker
5. Yoda Snail
6. Lumpy the Elephant Snail
7. Bob the Snail that Lives Under Your Ficus Tree
10. The Mucus Monster That Eats My Plants at Night (I will call you, “MMEPMEN”.)
12. Philly Dave Snail (For the snail that’s always trying to escape)
14. Harriet Tubman-Snail
15. Oprah Snail (yes, I know it sounds silly but my friend is obsessed with Oprah and she gave one of her pet snails this name.)
16. Shelob from Lord of the Rings
17. Slimer from Ghostbusters
18. Mr/Mrs/Ms Slowpoke Rodriguez (I think a snail feeding on a piece of lettuce would look like a Mexican man wearing a sombrero and poncho).
19. Steve or Stephen or Steven for a boy and Stephanie or Stephanie Anne for a girl. All of these names sound cute and can be shortened to Stevie or Steffi (just like Stephanie from “Friends”)
20. Little Gucci Snail (For the snail that lives in a shell covered with expensive things.)
21. Roy G Biv Snail (for all those snails that look like rainbows).
22. Mrs. Puff (because she is round and slow as a snail)
23. Mr/Mrs/Ms Slowpoke Rodriguez (I think a snail feeding on a piece of lettuce would look like a Mexican man wearing a sombrero and poncho).
24. Slimy for your typical slimy, slow moving garden snail who goes around trying to eat your plants.
25. Al-Gaddafi Snail (sounds weird but it’s for the Libyan snail that you are protesting.)
26. Ms. Slowpoke Rodriguez (this one is on my list of possible names because I think a snail feeding on lettuce would look like she does, wearing a dark green dress with her hair in a bun).
27. Mr/Mrs/Ms Peanut Butter Sandwich or just simply PB for short, for that snail whose favorite food item is peanut butter sandwiches.
28. Black Bethany Snail (For the garden snail who loves black flowers)
29. Purple Harold the Snail (for all snails living in purple houses)
30. Mrs. West Nile Virus Snail (For that garden snail who likes to eat mosquito larvae)
31. Missy or Misses Slowpoke Rodriguez (I think a snail feeding on a piece of lettuce would look like a Mexican woman wearing a purple dress with her hair in a bun).
32. Mr/Mrs/Ms Leisure Suit Larry Snail (because their shells are always sporting some sort of leisure suit…their shells are so tight it hurts to touch them.)
33. Peter the Snail (This is for snails who are named after saints)
34. Mr/Mrs/Ms Alfred Hitchcock Snail (For that garden snail that likes to crawl up your walls and over your windowsills.)
35. Agent Scully-Snail or Agent Mulder-Snail for those garden snails who keep finding weird things in the yard but can’t quite make sense of it.
36. Henry David Thoreau Snail (for all those garden snails that like to go on long walks through your flower bed.)
37. Walter White, Jr.-Snail for all those garden snails (NOTE: Walter White, Jr. is a character from the hit TV show, Breaking Bad .
38. Mr/Mrs/Ms Steve Austin (For all those garden snails whose shells look like they could survive a fall off of 20 foot scaffolding without cracking.)
39. Nathan Hale for that garden snail brave enough to eat even the poisonous plants in your yard.
40. Carl Sagan Snail (for all those garden snails who like to spend time contemplating the vastness of the universe and how small we are compared to it).
41. Tupac Shakur Snail (Because their shell creates “Thug Passion”)
42. Ms/Mr 5th Element Snail (For the garden snail that can travel through time and space)
43. Mr/Mrs/Ms Jake the Dog Snail (because they look like little dogs in their shells)
44. Mrs/Mr/Ms Ewok Snail (for those snails who like to hang out with other Star Wars fans and wear trees on their backs as makeshift backpacks so they can blend into their surroundings).
45. Ms/Mr Kylo Ren Snail (for those snails who think Finn and Rey were awesome and want to destroy all of the Resistance except for themselves, Chewbacca, C3P0, R2D2, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo.)
46. Mr/Mrs/Ms Yoda Snail (for those garden snails who like to say “Size matters not. Judge me by my size do you?”)
47. Mr/Mrs/Ms Grumpy Cat-Snail, Tardar Sauce-Snail, or Tabby McNugget-Snail (For the snail whose shell looks like they might be a cross between a cat and a pig).
48. The Big Lebowski Snail (A snail that likes to roll on out and go bowling.)
49. Mr. Kitty Lovee or Ms. Kitty Lovee for those garden snails who just really their humans as if they were their kitty.
50. Mr/Mrs/Ms Garfield Snail (For those garden snails who like to eat and sleep and you know, not much else)
51. Genghis Khan-Snail for all those snails who like to go on long walks where they stop at every garden to conquer it.
52. Mr/Mrs/Ms Hungry Hungry Hippo Snail (because their shells look like they’re always getting ready to eat a bunch of food!)
53. David Hasselhoff Snail or Jeffrey Sebelia Snail (for the snail whose shell looks like it might be a cast off from a Project Runway challenge.
54. Mr/Mrs/Ms Cleopatra Snail (For those snails who either have a shell that looks like it might be an old Egyptian royal crown, or for those garden snails with really big shells who are most likely very important.)
55. Missy Elliot Snail-For all those snails whose whole being just seems to put you in a good mood)
56. Johnny Appleseed Snail-for the snail who is always eating apples and hanging out by apple trees hoping for more to drop from the sky.
57. Audrey Hepburn Snail-Because they look poised and ready to go anywhere at any time.
58. Mr/Mrs/Ms Ear-Snail for all those garden snails with shells that look like they might be a part of a set of headphones or earmuffs.
59. Jean Luc Picard Snail (For the snail whose shell looks like it could belong to a Star Trek captain.)
60. The Queen Mary Snail-For all those garden snails with really long, grand looking shells who act like regal royalty when you see them wandering around your yard.
61. Jonathan Taylor Thomas Snail- all those garden snails who look smooth and chill and would make a great lawn ornament.
62. Shia LaBeouf Snail- Here’s one for all those garden snails with shells that look like they might be an actual cast of the face of actor Shia LaBeouf.
63. Mickey Mouse Snail-For those garden snails with shell ears who have a cheerful demeanor and just want to bring a little bit of joy into everyone’s day).
64. Margaret Thatcher Snail or Michelle Obama Snail (for those snails whose shells look straight up powerful and strong enough to lead a nation).
65. Princess Diana Snail or Emily Dickinson Snail-For those garden snails who like to hang out by rose bushes and bring beauty and eloquence into society.
66. “Chewbacca” Snail-For the snail whose shell looks like it might be covered in wiry black fur with two large yellow teeth protruding from its face).
67. Mr/Mrs/Ms Gherkin Snail for all those snails who have shells that look like they might be a really delicious pickle.
68. Mr/Mrs/Ms Chickadee Snail for all those garden snails who are totally adorable and can drum on logs with their little feet to make bird sounds.
69. The Golden Girls Snail-for the snail whose shell is shaped like one of the four main characters from the classic television series The Golden Girls including, Sophia, Dorothy, Blanche, or Rose.
70. Joseph Smith Snail-For the garden snail who has an oblong looking shell that looks just like one of those old tin plates you see paintings on at Thanksgiving time in art class-you know what I mean.
71. Donatella Versace Snail-For all those garden snails with shiny, bespoke and colorful looking shells who know how to keep people flashy and chic with their very own sartorial choices).
72. Mr/Mrs/Ms Anna Wintour Snail- Here’s one for all those garden snails who have a shell that looks like it might belong to Vogue magazine’s in chief herself: Madonna, M .D.
73. The Dalai Lama Snail-For all those garden snails who just seem so serene, and whose shells look like they’re smiling on the inside).
74: Mr/Mrs/Ms Rachel Ray Snail-for all those garden snails you see with yellow and red striped shells that looks like it’s wearing a checkered table cloth as a cape)
75. John Lennon Snail ( for all those garden snails who have shell shaped noses and sunglasses which could lead one to believe they might actually be former Beatle John Lennon himself.)
76. Eleanor Roosevelt Snail -For all those snails whose shells have a nose that dips into a deep frown and might actually look just like Eleanor Roosevelt herself).
77. Mother Teresa Snail-For all those garden snails who like to hang out around flower beds and make sweet smelling perfume come from their heads.
78. Mr/Mrs/Ms Coachella Snail for all those garden snails with shell shapes that look like they’re wearing wide brim hats and sunglasses at the music festival)
79: The Bling Ring (for all those garden snails with shiny,jewel encrusted looking shells who always wear tons of jewelry and ride around in fancy cars .
80. John Lennon Snail (for those garden snails who seem so serene and whose shells kind of look like they’re smiling on the inside)
81. Mr/Mrs/Ms Sunflower Snail-For all those garden snails with yellow and black striped shells, which could make one think it would be really cool if their home was actually a brightly colored flower.
82. The Dizzy Gillespie Snail-This is for all those snails who have shell shapes that look like some swanky jazz musician’s face).
83. Charles de Gaulle Snail (for all those snails whose shells look like they could be accepted by Arc de Triomphe in Paris)
80. Mr/Mrs/Ms Jiro Ono Snail-for all those garden snails that have oblong looking shells that just might fit into the world of sushi).
84. Mr/Mrs/Ms Schopenhauer Snail for all those garden snails which have a shell shaped like the face of great pessimist thinker Arthur Schopenhauer.
85. Mr/Mrs/Ms David Lynch Snail- For all those garden snails with large bumps on their shells that look like might actually live inside someone’s mind).
86. Mr/Mrs/Ms Gwyneth Paltrow Snail-for all those garden snails who live in their shell thinking they are so chic and even have their own website).
87. Mr/Mrs/Ms James Lipton Snail-For all those garden snails who’s shells look like they might act as an interviewer on Bravo’s Inside the Actors Studio, where he asks famous actors to do one word improv.)
88. Sir David Attenborough Snail- For all those garden snail with really interesting looking shells that look like Sir David Attenborough’s face)
Other Fun Snail Names
- Mrs. Snail
- Professor X
- Hawk Eye
- Apple Pie
- Goo Goo
- Mr. Greeny